Market Analyst, Fixed Income
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will join the Loans production team based in New York, Gdynia and Manila. In your role you will be mainly responsible in supporting the global Syndicated Loans and Project Finance data coverage by extracting relevant loan market information from approved sources.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Supporting the global Syndicated Loans and Project Finance data coverage with the utmost respect for timeliness and detail
- Extracting relevant loan market information from provided sources
- Cooperating with the Editorial Team to provide accuracy
- Operational support, product delivery, compiling, auditing data
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting specific projects, as assigned by the manager; work with other team members on projects of medium scope and moderate complexity
- Proactively identifying and resolving data problems
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Opportunities to learn about operations, structured finance, various debt-related asset classes, deal structures, data management, and database building in a fast-paced, deadline-driven business environment
- Complex training on financial instruments (Loans), support of the experienced Analysts
- Working effectively in a multi-cultural environment, working closely with teams in other locations (New York and Manila)
- Good opportunity for advancement
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Have a BS/BA degree
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Financial Markets
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under pressure
- Research skills, with analytical and problem solving ability
- Interpersonal skills; working well as part of a team and independently
- Taking responsibility for data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness
- Being detail-oriented, with an ability to spot data anomalies and follow strict compliance requirements
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top