Manager, Transfer Pricing
Business Unit: Tax & Accounting
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government. Headquartered in New York, Tax & Accounting has major operations in Ann Arbor, Dallas, Hyderabad, London, Sydney, and Toronto.
Application End Date: 15 May 2018
Position Title: Transfer Pricing Manager
The Transfer Pricing Manager will work with the transfer pricing group in London responsible for preparing transfer pricing documentation studies using ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing software on an outsourcing basis for clients. Transfer Pricing Manager position will manage various transfer pricing projects and oversee and delegate responsibilities to the project teams which consist of 2 - 4 people
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manage all aspects of transfer pricing engagements including scoping, fact gathering, economic analysis and implementation within the Thomson Reuters' ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing Documenter;
- Delegate and review work prepared by staff;
- Manage a team responsible for preparing transfer pricing documentation studies, including delegating and reviewing work, managing each member's workload and mentoring and training staff;
- Interact with high-level tax executives of Fortune 1000 (or the foreign equivalent). This includes answering clients' technical and/or software questions and requesting data necessary to prepare transfer pricing studies;
- Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization; initiate and maintain partnerships with staff and management; and
- Proficiency in establishing client relationships and effectively managing existing relationships to build customer confidence.
The Transfer Pricing Manager position will manage various transfer pricing projects and oversee and delegate responsibilities to the project teams which consist of 2 - 4 people.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Law or Accounting;
- Current transfer pricing experience gained within a professional services or in house environment and exposure to all specified transfer pricing methods (Comparable Uncontrolled Price, Comparable Uncontrolled Transactions, Comparable Profits Method/Transactional Net Margin Method, Cost Plus, Resale Price, Profit Split, Cost Sharing Arrangements).
- Practical knowledge and prior application of IRS transfer pricing regulations and OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines required.
- Current Transfer pricing project management experience gained within a commercial environment.
- Experience interacting (written and oral) directly with clients on transfer pricing projects.
- Proven ability to work within a deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of specific countries' international transfer pricing regulations preferred.
- Although this is not a technology position, candidates should be comfortable using software/technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, finance, business, law or accounting
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top