The RetentionManager will play a critical role in the planning, coordination, and executionof strategic retention initiatives to achieve FindLaw's revenue retentiontargets. This role is responsible for collaborating across the organizationleading programs that enhance the customer experience and improve customerretention.
- Organize and lead FindLaw customer retention programs includingbuilding a High Value Customer team.
- Work alongside various teams to ensure we provide first classcustomer journeys that improve retention within our customer base and ourproducts.
- Develop and drive a strong collaborative relationship with Marketing teams to understand programs that best managed to maintain revenue and increase engagement, thereby improving retention.
- Lead development of business insight and data to build a retention strategy in order to achieve our business goals.
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Ability to resolve ambiguous situations with can-do attitude, deliver creative solutions
- Collaborate within the organization to continuously test and optimize the customer experience.
- Help to develop HVC strategy and size its impact on retention.
- Strive to understand our customers and put them at the heart of what we do.
- Continually provide fresh ideas around improvements based on retention trends.
- Influence other parts of the business where their contribution directly impacts retention
- Build the capability and capacity of individuals and team through constructive feedback, and challenge to enable team effectiveness and to drive business performance.
- 2-3 years of management experience in customer relationship andretention or related fields
- Minimum of 6-7 years customer relationship and retentionexperience or related fields
- Tenacity – proven ability to find solutions when data is hard tocome by, through strategic hypothesis
- Focus – a goals driven approach and ability to work at pace
- Innovation – a willingness and proven ability to deliver retention strategies that challenge status quo
- Commercial acumen – proven track record of developing customer facing strategies which drive loyalty and revenue
- A performance and data driven marketing approach and ability to translate this into customer strategy and communications
- Ability to communicate technical or data led information to the business in an engaging and informative manner
- Ability to work in a matrix structure, motivating the wider team
- Energetic, collaborative and driven
- Four- year degree required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top