Manager, Proposition & Partner Strategy Corp Investigative
- Sets long term strategic direction and positioning, near term product requirements, and business case development for Corporate Investigative solutions in AML, Know Your Customer (KYC), Third Party Risk, Fraud and other use cases.
- Manages our partnership program with third party platform providers
- Support commercial strategy including pricing, market segmentation and packaging
- Contributes to the delivery of the Corporate Segment business objectives by providing long term strategic solutions to develop the business and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Be the "go to" subject matter expert and provide best practice understanding of Corporate Investigative use cases including AML, Know Your Customer (KYC), Third Party Risk, Fraud and other use cases.
- Provide ongoing leadership and management of the CI Partnership program; ensuring that the CI ecosystem meets key metrics to drive growth
- Drive commercial strategy of CI in alignment with the segment marketing team to ensure pricing models, customer segmentation and packaging is effective
- Generate customer and competitive insight through direct relationships/interaction with customers and industry
- Translate insight into key customer needs/opportunities creating tailored solutions strategy for Corporate Investigative clients
- Develop business cases in conjunction with key partners and finance to enable development towards vision
- Direct and influence cross-functional teams in order to ensure dependencies for proposition, product or service delivery are met.
- Works closely with client team to gather and prioritize client feedback to drive innovation and increase client adoption and retention
- Work across Thomson Reuters to leverage assets in mutual beneficial ways;
- Support the assessment of build/buy/partner decisions in key solutions sets and drive segment involvement in M&A activity.
- Monitors all aspects of key competitors, analyzing their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and develop strategies to achieve competitive advantage
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
- In depth knowledge of in AML, Know Your Customer (KYC), Third Party Risk, Fraud detection in Corporations or Financial Services
- Experience consulting/conducting these services in either a corporate or financial service environment (Preferred)
- Familiarity with regulatory trends and best practices that impact our customers and will drive our solution strategy
- 8-10 years of consulting, product management (content or software), strategy, commercialization, or marketing experience in Corporate Investigations, or Financial Services back office, or Risk Management functions
- 3-5 years' experience selecting, managing and onboarding partners
- Customer first orientation with a global understanding and bias
- Demonstrated ability to work across traditional silos and deliver innovative solutions
- Experience with content, software and services solutions currently available including those provided by Thomson Reuters (Clear, WorldCheck, etc).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to influence internal and external audiences. Excellent written skills, including experience writing comprehensive business and functional requirements (Preferred)
- Strong project management, analytical, and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree in business, law, or technology highly preferred
- Broader risk management experience a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top