Manager, Paid Digital Marketing
Make a Big Impact
FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business, is a leading provider of business development solutions for small law firms. Through its team of legal marketing experts, FindLaw drives the industry by delivering a comprehensive portfolio of proven online and offline marketing solutions designed to connect law firms with targeted prospective clients. FindLaw is also home to the largest online directory of lawyers and FindLaw.com (www.FindLaw.com), the most popular legal website with more than seven million people visiting each month for free information about a legal topic, to solve a legal problem or to find a lawyer.
The Manager, Paid Digital Marketing is responsible for setting the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) strategy, creating and executing paid search/social campaigns to support FindLaw's audience development and lead generation initiatives. This position reports directly to Director, Digital Marketing. You will work alongside talented colleagues from UI/UX, SEO, Engineering, Product, Analytics, and Content in our Sunnyvale, CA office. Be a part of an incredible opportunity to manage a very large budget for a market-leading site in addition to 3 "start-up" like sites.
See Yourself Here:
- Setting SEM strategy for large, performance-driven SEM campaigns for FindLaw's Enterprise SitesPlan and Implement new Paid Search campaigns (AdWords, Yahoo/Bing).
- Optimize Paid Search campaigns for Mobile
- Experimenting and piloting new ways to optimize three additional websites that are more in the "start up" phase (you get the fun of start up and big budget/flagship dominance all in one!)
- Manage and mentor a group of talented SEM professionals and set the direction and goals for the team.
- Lead the relationship with Google and other partners.
- Analyze data, identify key findings and relate these to business objectives and optimize campaigns to meet or exceed targets.
- Report on key performance indicators and present effectively to senior management
- Actively test and analyze key words, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volumeWork closely with SEO, UI/UX and other teams to streamline and optimize consumer experience and clients' conversion funnels
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practice
Your Experience/Track Record
- 4+ years PPC/SEM optimization experience for Google AdWords, or Bing
- Experience leading a team of talented, motivated SEM professionals
- Experience managing at least $2M in annual Paid Search budgets for large paid search campaigns
- A self-driven, goal oriented attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Co mfortable using Excel (Pivot table and V-look up) and presenting performance updates to senior management
Prior experience with tools such as SEM Rush, Ispionage, KeywordTool, SpyFu, a plus. Prior knowledge of Site Catalyst a plus as well.
FindLaw is the leading provider of business development solutions for law firms and home to the largest online destination for people with legal needs (www.findlaw.com). Our integrated marketing solutions help law firms grow their practice through strategic marketing approaches that drive results. The growth and success of our business is the direct result of our diverse teams of talent that are creative, dynamic, and just plain knowledgeable. We recruit and retain the best professionals from across the country that bring an array of expertise to the table, including legal experts, tech talents, marketing wizards, data geeks, and digital strategists.
Our benefits package includes all the usual suspects: medical, dental, retirement savings, paid time off, etc. In addition, people grow here. We've worked hard to make this a great place for our people to contribute so they can grow and help us grow. As part of the global Thomson Reuters family, employees benefit from unlimited career development opportunities to help them on their professional path of success.
This part is about you. Are you a motivated professional who has a natural bias towards action? Are you a natural collaborator who knows how to advocate for your position yet respects the value of different perspectives? Do you know your stuff and still want to learn even more? Do you understand that being competitive means being flexible and knowing that change can be fun? Do you care about culture and understand that you play a role in shaping it? Most importantly, do you find yourself nodding "yes," as you read this job description? If so, you should work at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Sunnyvale-California-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top