Manager, Organizational Readiness
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Project Genesis is one of the company's top strategic prioritiesand aims to transform the buying experience through the creation of new,simpler, industry leading processes that result in greatly improved customersatisfaction.
For our customers: Greater autonomy through the provision ofself-service tools, which coupled with our simplified commercials, will makeThomson Reuters "easy" to do business with. Customer experience is improvedacross all customer touch-points
For our people: Ordering and administration activities becomesignificantly simpler, with increased online capabilities offering automationthroughout with improved visibility across account activity; enabling morerelevant and effective support
The Organizational Readiness workstream assesses the impact ofthese changes to the business across all roles and responsibilities, processesand systems, identifying how we can prepare the business to implement and adoptthe new ways of working and ultimately receive the benefits.
This role will report to the Org Readiness work stream. Theindividual will lead, implement, and oversee change activities across Asia.
- Development and implementation of the change management strategy based on analysis of change impacts specific to countries impacted in Asia.
- Conduct change assessments to identify requirements across Communication, Training, Sponsorship and Support. Evaluate results and present findings in a logical and usable manner
- Identify people-impacting risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Support other work streams in integrating change management activities into their project plans
- Work closely with business process owners to respond to changes in requirements or process design
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and impacted parties across multiple business areas to manage change implementation. Provide regional guidance where necessary and applicable.
- Lead efforts to generate awareness, buy-in and adoption among impacted business areas, such that business goals are achieved
- Maximize employee engagement to avoid risk of resistance
- Coordinate business activities and engagement across Communication, Training, Sponsorship, Support and User Testing
- Be an active and visible coach to business change sponsors
- Establish a feedback mechanism with stakeholders to assess the effectiveness of change management efforts
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
- Communicate risks and issues to the progam manager and contribute to weekly status report
Essential Skills and Experience
- Thorough approach to planning and time management, and the ability to work independently without direct supervision
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Proven use of initiative and creativity to contribute to ideas
- Energy, enthusiasm and the desire to make a difference!
- Comfortable using a variety of office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Knowledgeof sales and order fulfillment processes
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top