Manager, Marketing Enablement--Eagan, MN, New York, NY or remote
Manager, Marketing Enablement, Legal
- Work closely with the system and operation team to finalize the development and implementation of core marketing operation process such as marketing funnel, lead scoring, pipeline stages etc.
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing technology platforms and work closely with the Marketing Technology team to develop and provide roadmaps, training, and best practices for key marketing enablement platforms
- Manage, design, develop, train and maintain marketing program launch processes to enable self-serve program execution throughout marketing team
- You will be the Marketing Operations Ambassadors to communicate standard processes and guide best practice adoption within their teams. Establish yourself as a trustworthy and reliable advisor in all things related to marketing operations and marketing executions best practices
- Review data analysis and clearly articulate business recommendations
- Represent your stakeholders' requirements for new tools, processes, and capabilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert for TR marketing infrastructure (Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Hive9, etc.)
- 5 years of experience working for a B2B company; experience working on an enterprise level is a plus
- 5 years of experience in a marketing role focused on demand generation, experience in marketing operations or supporting marketing departments a big plus
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and database management concepts and best practices
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven business skills; ability to influence key decision makers
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and motivated to improve processes, and establish marketing best practices
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Eloqua preferred
- 5 experience managing large scale projects
- Excellent presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives
- Ability to work autonomously and willingness to take initiative
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to translate business strategies into viable operational plans.
- Savvy, adept and comfortable in a complex structure involving corporate level relationships, multi-division / business unit involvement and matrix reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to influence at all levels within the organization and across all functions with a team oriented style.
- Excellent presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives.
- Results oriented with strong project and time management skills, highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent client relationship management skills including influencing and building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top