Manager - HR Solutions Delivery
As part of the Global HR Solutions Team, you will be responsible for embedding the HR workflow and processes, into a seamless network of cloud-based platforms such as Workday, Docebo (our learning management system) and SmashFly (our recruitment management system).
You will be part of the extended India HR Management Team, and partner with our counterparts in the specialty HR Centers of Excellence such as Reward, Talent, and Talent Acquisition. You will act as a liaison between our team, and India HR Systems team (Ascent) to define new requirements and troubleshoot integrations. Finally, you will build external relationships with outsourced service providers (Alight).
On a day-to-day basis, you will directly manage the work and performance of our service delivery team of 6 direct reports, who respond to queries from HR Knowledge Experts, HR Operations, Recruiters and eLearning Content Owners. In addition, you may take the lead or be a subject matter expert on multiple agile projects within the company.
- Manage global query support regarding Workday, Docebo and SmashFly
- Understand touchpoints, troubleshoot issues, and follow-up with the right product owners
- Gather enhancements from stakeholders, identify requirements, and make recommendations to the technical team
- Manage testing of enhancements and new features to HR Systems prior to implementation
- Manage training to Knowledge Experts on systems and processes
- Manage foundational data requests and delivery in Workday
- Investigate any data abnormalities, and work with HR to error-proof data and processes
- Ensure manual data entry (i.e. manual track) is compliant with SOX Regulations
- Manage mass data entry (i.e. mass loads)
- Ownership of acquisition, merger and divestiture data in India and Philippines
- Manage content for Employee, Manager and HR Professional Self Service on our intranet and content management system
- Previous experience working on global initiatives that have been implemented successfully across business units and geographies.
- Experience with successful program delivery, accountability for quality and detail and commercial orientation.
- Knowledge of HR Data and HR End to End Process
- Advanced knowledge of Workday Search, Navigation, Staffing Models, Organizations, Security, Integrations and Tenant Management.
- Superior collaboration and communication skills; ability to build relationships and to consult at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent project management skills; adept in creating and executing project plans and managing successful project execution across business groups, geographies and disciplines.
- People management skills; team building and leadership skills to achieve high performance from team.
- Ability to lead effectively in a virtual team setting.
- Excellent HR business knowledge and demonstrated ability to deliver results exceeding expectations with clients and key stakeholders.
- Customer and business acumen; demonstrated stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to mentor direct and indirect reports in the above areas.
- University degree, Technology is a plus
- Post Baccalaureate advanced degree preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top