- Due Diligence Compliance-based research with focus on leading the team with expertise in the field. Provides accurate scoping of new projects recommends processes and ultimately follows set processes consistently without failure.
- Escalates appropriate issues timely and with confidence; tracks individual, engagement and team performance metrics.
- Ensures professional, timely, and prompt service and response is provided to Internal and External Stakeholders ; ensures deadlines are managed without more than an occasional deadline re-negotiation; ensures effective escalation of client issues to Internal Stakeholders and promptly resolves client issues; consistently monitors and ensures that process around real time project tracking fields are followed 97% of the time.
- Guides managers to establish appropriate company designed processes, tracking tools, and engagement reference documents resulting in strong engagement relationships, ensures team follows processes consistently without failure; ensures escalation of appropriate issues to Internal and External Stakeholders ensures that all team leaders track individual, engagement and team performance metrics and reports on metrics effectively to senior personnel and are aware of company process surrounding such reports; provides high level guidance to team leaders on technical, substantive, and administrative issues; ensures that 98% of the work product quality is excellent; ensures OTD on 98% client deliverables.
- Leads the team leaders effectively, creating an environment that fosters core values of Trust, Partnership,
- Innovation and Performance – practicing such core values and providing guidance to others with respect to such core values.
- Encourages participation in team, department, and company meetings.
- Ideal candidates for this position should ably demonstrate the following:
- Good Analytical skills, good written communication, attention to details, knowledge of working on different platforms necessary to complete KYC work
- Sensitivity to client deliverables deadlines, critical thinking skills.
- Client representatives, reporting manager, team members
- Conducting training, suggest new methods for review/screening/research scoping/drafting proposals
- Minimum 7 years
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top