Manager, Digital Strategy
The Manager, Digital Strategy is responsible for a range of areas including:
1. Support Digital Strategy Lead(s) to translate business needs into holistic digital strategy by segment and sub-segment that will increase growth and lower costs
2. Support Digital Strategy Lead(s) and segment stakeholders to execute on their digital strategies and measure results
1. Support the development of global digital strategies in partnership with the Digital Strategy Lead(s) segment stakeholders, tech teams, and digital team; leverage internal data, stakeholder input, business priorities and industry best practices
2. Collaborate closely with product management, technology, marketing, and segment digital teams to build, launch, operate and optimize digital solutions
3. Carry out complex research and analysis on financials, digital metrics, technical metrics etc.
4. Support the definition and collection of measurement benchmarks; support using and collecting metrics to be used in driving, defining, and prioritizing project goals and solutions as well as measuring the ongoing success and optimization
5. Support the execution of a robust digital operating model, including governance; align with global company digital strategy
6. Manage workstream timelines, milestones and analysis
7. Cultivate relationships with key business stakeholders to execute on strategy development
8. Facilitate communication and collaboration across the businesses to identify commonalities in strategies and identifying and defining extensible enterprise solutions where applicable
9. Help communicate the company-wide digital strategy to mid and senior-level stakeholders
1. Components of overall digital strategy that will be incorporated into a holistic segment/sub-segment strategy
2. Components of new journey, experience, product, feature enhancement initiatives for priority segments
3. Defined KPIs to measure impact of new digital programs and strategies
4. Analysis or reports that are utilized in the development of a broader digital strategy effort
Skills and Experience:
1. 7+ years of experience, with demonstrated abilities and accomplishments in the online space in e-commerce, digital marketing, and/or strategy
2. Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to synthesize large amounts of data into digestible analysis
3. Proficiency in using research tools
4. Digital-savvy and informed on innovations, trends and technologies in the digital space
5. Some experience in creation, execution of online and mobile strategies
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to facilitate large group discussions
7. Strong ability to structure workstream for self and small groups
8. Ability to handle multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, and work with wide range of sensitive and confidential issues; detail orientation and excellent follow-through
9. Resourceful, with ability to find solutions where they are not obvious
10. Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
Location - could be based either in Toronto (Ontario), Canada or Eagan (Minnesota), USA
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Toronto-Ontario-Canada;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Greg O.Lead Software Engineer
Greg develops software frameworks that other software engineers use to build the company’s flagship Eikon product. He also mentors and provides technical leadership to more junior engineers on his team.
Back to top