Manager - Digital Marketing Analytics
Your Impact at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters
The Manager-Digital Marketing Analytics is responsible for leading the development and execution of our strategy to use analytics and information to articulate the value of our products and services to customers and help internal team members improve that delivery of that value.
- Customer Value
- Lead the development of our strategy for articulating the value FindLaw products and services deliver to customers.
- Partner closely with Marketing and Product teams and Digital Marketing experts to identify customer segments and needs in receiving and understanding these value messages.
- Collaborate with those teams to develop compelling value stories that span and contextualize the broad range of digital marketing services FindLaw provides metrics that best demonstrate this value.
- Define the methods and platforms through which this information is displayed and delivered to customers and customer facing teams (e.g., reports, dashboards, distributed services) and the frequency of their delivery and update.
- Act as the customers' liaison in working with analysts to help define and deliver on these information needs and interfaces.
- Customer Diagnostics & Decision Support
- Lead the development of our strategy to deliver analytics to internal teams to help them configure and diagnose the performance of our customers' products and services, and provide information to adjust that setup where necessary.
- Collaborate closely with digital marketing experts in our sales, account management and operations teams to help identify their needs in supporting customers and develop a prioritization pipeline for delivering on those needs, both within and across function.
- Define the methods and platforms through which this information is displayed and delivered.
- Act as the liaison for these teams in working with analysts to help define and deliver on these information needs and interfaces.
- Training, Support & Governance
- Lead the rollout and ongoing support of all analytics delivered for customer value articulation and decision support, including training materials and documentation.
- Partner cross-functionally to help define and implement governance procedures and policies that drive the consistent use of these reports and tools to help drive a consistent customer experience.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 5 years of experience working on digital marketing analytics and data; deep familiarity with relevant metrics, concepts and platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, DoubleClick or Google AdWords.
- 5 years product/project management experience involving identifying end user needs and developing and handling a pipeline of features/deliverables.
- 3 years managerial or leadership experience (team or projects).
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to convey complex analysis and concepts effectively to diverse audiences with diverging needs for detail.
- Collaborative, with experience working cross-functionally and ability to reconcile and resolve diverging interests and needs.
- Self-directed, self-motivated individual with demonstrated strengths in planning, project management and delegation to execute against deadlines. Strong sense of ownership and dedication to continual improvement.
- Shown ability to conceptualize how information and insights derived from it can be used to solve strategic business problems.
- Bachelor's degree or significantly demonstrated relevant experience required; advanced degree preferred.
FindLaw is the leading provider of business development solutions for law firms and home to the largest online destination for people with legal needs (www.findlaw.com). Our integrated marketing solutions help law firms grow their practice through strategic marketing approaches that get results. The growth and success of our business is the direct result of our diverse teams of talent that are creative, dynamic, and just plain knowledgeable. We recruit and retain the best professionals from across the country that bring an array of expertise to the table, including legal experts, tech talents, marketing wizards, data geeks, and digital strategists.
Our benefits package includes all the usual suspects: medical, dental, retirement savings, paid time off, etc. In addition, people grow here. We've worked hard to make this a great place for our people to contribute so they can grow and help us grow. As part of the global Thomson Reuters family, employees benefit from unlimited career development opportunities to help them on their professional path of success.
This part is about you. Are you a motivated professional who has a natural bias towards action? Are you a natural collaborator who knows how to advocate for your position yet respects the value of different perspectives? Do you know your stuff and still want to learn even more? Do you understand that being competitive means being flexible and knowing that change can be fun? Do you care about culture and understand that you play a role in shaping it? Most importantly, do you find yourself nodding "yes," as you read this job description? If so, you should work at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top