Manager Digital Analytics/Insights
The Digital Analytics/Insights Analyst will be responsible for managing the production of reports and dashboards to track website and campaign performance, business trends, customer behavior, and other key success indicators for various operating units and management.
- Collect business requirements and ask probing questions to fully understand business needs and how they relate to key performance measurements.
- Create, maintain, and interpret dashboards and reports, including long-term trends, campaign and/or page performance, and customer segments
- Use web analytics data to recognize patterns and trends to understand visitor behavior and identify improvement opportunities
- Monitor the integrity of all web analytics data, working with platform owners to correct data collection issues where necessary
- Act as a key partner throughout various digital project lifecycles , consulting on success metrics and insights to shape project outcome and iterative improvements.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience required
- Prior experience in analysis of web analytics data
- Attention to detail in reporting and analysis required
- Expert knowledge of Adobe or Google Analytics and Excel with willingness to learn additional software systems
- Experience with analyzing digital media, email, and CRM data a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Toronto-Ontario-Canada;Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top