Manager - Customer Success
Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
As a part of our commitment to providing the best service to our customers we have established a new Customer Success team to ensure we continue to enhance our relationships with clients and retain their business as a customer of Thomson Reuters.
This role will see you managing a team of Customer Success Consultants, with responsibility for ensuring the team retains business and builds our existing client relationships in order to achieve client and revenue retention targets.
The main responsibility of this role is managing the team, however as Manager – Customer Success you can expect to deal with escalations and issues regarding billing, and product related questions about how a particular product works, what type of support is available, and other related enquiries.
As this is a new team your initial focus will be on establishing processes and operating procedures, creating and applying performance benchmarks and measurements, develop effective tracking and reporting on retentions, customer satisfaction and team performance. In addition you will be responsible for:
- Coach and manage the team to develop their potential and to achieve KPIs
- Work on outbound & inbound campaigns to increase the book of business
- Develop a good working relationship between Retention & Sales, Order processing, Finance, Operations to drive whole team approach to customer satisfaction
To be successful in this role you will need to come from a sales or customer service management position, with an understanding of account management and sales retention, with strong leadership skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a people management role, ideally in a sales/account management function selling to or servicing accounting professionals
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities to cross sell solutions
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience establishing processes and procedures
- Ideally demonstrate previous experience in coaching and leading a team to meet performance targets.
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App here http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.html or visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top