Manager, Corporate Strategy
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Strategy
Job Duties: Responsible for providing analytical support for internal projects & driving them towards execution. Duties Include:
1. Work with division and business units to support their strategic initiatives and increase strategic alignment at the Enterprise level
2. Participate in cross-functional teams to rationalize and improve products and processes, including improved $1B+ organic investment allocation and digital customer experience transformation
3. Assist with domestic and international market assessments, including evaluating market size and growth across 30+ business segments of the company
4. Develop and communicate significant market and competitive trends and activities, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships, and new products launches
5. Assist in identifying new areas for business development, including exploring new opportunities or markets where current businesses do not have presence
6. Support the execution of the Corporate calendar, including preparing for strategic initiative reviews across business units, and corporate strategic review with Thomson Reuters Corporation's board of directors.
Position requirements: Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, International Business or a business related field plus 3 years' experience with business or corporate strategy. Employer will also accept a Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, International Business or a business related field plus 5 years' experience with business or corporate strategy.
Experience must include:
1) 2 years' experience in strategy consulting or business strategy experience required;
2) 2 years' experience structuring and managing projects;
3) 1 year experience leading business strategy team;
4) 1 year experience in product, commercial, & business strategy on professional information solutions industry for financial, legal, or tax services;
5) 1 year experience with partnerships strategy &/or business development;
6) 1 year experience structuring & managing projects.
If qualifying based on master's degree, experience may be gained before, during or after master's degree.
Employer: Thomson Reuters Holdings, Inc.
Job Site: 3 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top