Manager, Account Management
Manager, Account Management
YourImpact at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters
The Managerof Account Management will play a critical role in the planning, coordination,and execution of strategic retention initiatives for our High Value Customersto achieve FindLaw's revenue retention targets. This role is responsible forcollaborating across the organization leading the HVC team, enhancing thecustomer experience and improve customer retention.
- Organizeand lead FindLaw's High Value Account team
- Buildthe capability and capacity of individuals and team through constructivefeedback, and challenge to enable team effectiveness and to drive businessperformance.
- Workalongside various teams to ensure we provide first class customer journeys thatimprove retention
- Developand drive a strong collaborative relationship with Marketing teams tounderstand programs that best managed to maintain revenue and increaseengagement, thereby improving retention.
- Abilityto create effective relationships, listen, influence and collaborate at allorganizational levels
- Abilityto resolve ambiguous situations with can-do attitude, deliver creativesolutions
- Collaboratewithin the organization to continuously test and optimize the customerexperience.
- Helpto develop HVC strategy and size its impact on retention.
- Striveto understand our customers and put them at the heart of what we do.
- Continuallyprovide fresh ideas around improvements based on retention trends.
- 2-3years of management experience in customer relationship and retention orrelated fields
- Minimumof 6-7 years customer relationship and retention experience or related fields
- Tenacity– proven ability to find solutions when data is hard to come by, throughstrategic hypothesis
- Focus– a goals driven approach and ability to work at pace
- Innovation– a willingness and proven ability to deliver retention strategies thatchallenge status quo
- Commercialacumen – proven track record of developing customer facing strategies which driveloyalty and revenue
- Aperformance and data driven marketing approach and ability to translate thisinto customer strategy and communications
- Abilityto communicate technical or data led information to the business in an engagingand informative manner
- Abilityto work in a matrix structure, motivating the wider team
- Energetic,collaborative and driven
- Four-year degree required
FindLaw is the leading provider of business developmentsolutions for law firms and home to the largest online destination for peoplewith legal needs (www.findlaw.com). Our integrated marketing solutions help lawfirms grow their practice through strategic marketing approaches that driveresults. The growth and success of ourbusiness is the direct result of our diverse teams of talent that are creative,dynamic, and just plain knowledgeable. We recruit and retain the best professionals from across the countrythat bring an array of expertise to the table, including legal experts, techtalents, marketing wizards, data geeks, and digital strategists.
Our benefits package includes all the usual suspects: medical, dental,retirement savings, paid time off, etc. In addition, people grow here. We've worked hard to make this a greatplace for our people to contribute so they can grow and help us grow. As part of the global Thomson Reuters family,employees benefit from unlimited career development opportunities to help themon their professional path of success.
This part is about you. Are you a motivated professional who hasa natural bias towards action? Are you a natural collaborator who knows how toadvocate for your position yet respects the value of different perspectives? Doyou know your stuff and still want to learn even more? Do you understandthat being competitive means being flexible and knowing that change can befun? Do you care about culture and understand that you play a role inshaping it? Most importantly, do you find yourself nodding "yes," as youread this job description? If so, you should work at FindLaw, part of ThomsonReuters.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top