Manager, Account Management
Your Impact at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters
The Manager of Account Management is responsible for collaborating across the organization leading the Account Management Team. This individual will play a critical role in driving strategies that focus on renewal attainment, customer retention and enhancing the customer experience.
• Manage and partner with Team Leads to achieve business goals including renewal attainment, revenue and customer retention.
• Provide constructive feedback to team members to enable team effectiveness and to drive business performance.
• Develop and drive a strong collaborative relationship across the business to understand business focus areas and drive revenue focused initiatives
• Ability to lead various projects across the organization
• Ability to create effective relationships, listen, influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
• Ability to resolve ambiguous situations with can-do attitude, deliver creative solutions
• Collaborate within the organization to continuously test and optimize the customer experience.
• Strive to understand our customers and put them at the heart of what we do.
• Manage to budget and resource plan
• Minimum of 3-5 years of leadership and people management experience in customer relationship fields with results orientation
• Experience in managing teams with quotas
• Experience in internet marketing
• Experience in Project Management a plus
• Tenacity - proven ability to find solutions when data is hard to come by, through strategic hypothesis
• Focus - a goals driven approach and ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Innovation - a willingness and proven ability to deliver retention strategies that challenge status quo
• Commercial acumen - proven track record of developing customer facing strategies which drive loyalty and revenue
• A performance and data driven marketing approach and ability to translate this into customer strategy and communications
• Ability to work in a matrix structure, motivating the wider team
• Energetic, collaborative and driven
• Four- year degree required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top