Machine Operator 3
• Reviews job specifications for material and set-up requirements.
• Performs set-up tasks.
• Accurately documents the activities occurring on equipment. This includes but is not limited to data collection, material usage and proper identification of finished product.
• Actively participates in company safety program to ensure compliance and contribute to safety culture.
• Monitors the equipment and product quality; obtains maintenance support for equipment as needed.
• May use computer based workflow applications to manage files.
• Performs simple to moderately complex trouble-shooting related to product or equipment.
• Communicates effectively during shift and at shift hand-off.
• Accurately documents activities on Tier Boards and in relevant systems (MII, SAP), i.e., material usage, equipment issues, etc.
• Accurately marks, verifies, and tags loads correctly to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Meets or exceeds established quality and productivity standards utilizing standard work procedures.
• Implements, performs and sustains housekeeping procedures to maintain work area and equipment.
• Participates in project teams as needed.
• May operate the back-end or a component of larger equipment.
• May perform feeding, catching off, stacking, bundling or physical inventory cycle count activities.
• May back up other operators to cover absences or breaks.
• Recommends process improvements; implements process improvements.
High school diploma or GED
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
Ability to lift up to 50 lb
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top