Legal Tracker Sales Associate
Support and assist in selling Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker and related products/services to prospective Corporate Legal (and related) Departments. Tracker is a SAAS, hosted solution that provides work-flow, collaborative and financial tools associated with the operations of a Corporate Legal Department.
This is a junior sales role that prepares and trains for an eventual field sales position. During the learning and onboarding phase, the Sales Associate will be assisting the team in prospecting, sales support, demonstrations, and Salesforce documentation all the while learning the Tracker product and sales motion so they can move into the full field sales role when a role becomes available and the Sales Associate is ready.
Candidate can reside in a sales territory or be Bellevue, WA - based.
Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- Meet new prospecting/sales quota by contacting prospects and achieving sales presentation/demo goals
- Train and learn to be a domain expert with deep Tracker product and services knowledge
- Travel into the territory to participate in face to face meetings as necessary to learn the Tracker sales motion
- Assist the sales teams in building and maintaining a pipeline of at least 1x annual quota
- Prospect, sell and build pipeline for Tracker
- Direct and partner with assigned Field Consultants, Specialists and other Tracker team stakeholders
- Marshall internal sales and external cross-functional resources
- Update salesforce.com daily and regularly and utilize as only CRM tool
Competencies – Skills:
- Sales Skills: Ability to navigate complex software and solutions sales cycle
- Product Expertise: Build and maintain deep domain and product knowledge
- New business mining, prospecting and cold calling skills: develop a high volume of new business opportunities
- Consultative Selling Skills: build credibility and trust in order to navigate a complex sales cycle
- Business Acumen: strong understanding of our customers' business and industry
- Effective sales presentation skills: effectively present the product and value propositions
- Forecasting Skills: ability to forecast accurately
- Team Communication: collaborate and communicate regularly and effectively within team and cross-functionally with other departments
- Relationship and Influencing Skills: ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization, including senior management.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Minimum of 2 years direct field sales, inside sales or lead generation experience (corporate legal sector preferred) with proven, exemplary track record of achievement
- Experience and track record in software sales is strongly preferred
- JD preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top