Legal Executives - Fresh Law Graduates
On the job, you will learn and execute the following :
- Creating due diligence/KYC reports on subjects across the globe for thevarying business and compliance requirements.
- Review and analyze media articles/company filings, from open mediasearch, online databases, government departments etc.
- Identify potential risk factors associated with companies andindividuals.
- Accurately filter information and meet client's requirements to ensure ahigh-quality and timely work product.
- Strong understanding and ability to prepare complex work product in a timely manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail and robust analytical research skills.
- Strong attention to client service and needs of internal stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working with diverse project team in a dynamic environment
- High level of accuracy in data input.
- Comfortable with working in a target-driven environment and fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS-Office skills.
Qualification : LL.B / LL.M
Eligibility : Only candidates who have completedtheir education and have all their academic marksheets/certificates available.
We would be interviewing at the following venue on June15, 16, 17 & 19 between 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
Level 4,Tower II,
Raiaskaran Tech Park,
Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East,
Mumbai – 400072
For over ten years the Pangea3 teamat Thomson Reuters has been the global leader in legal process outsourcing services, allowing corporations and law firms to save valuable time and money on resource- intensive tasks. That leadership continues with a new vision for a new era. Thomson Reuters Legal Managed Services now delivers Pangea3 expertise, with a best practices approach to leveraging the right combination ofadvanced technology, legal expertise and sophisticated processes.
This isan exciting time to join the Thomson Reuters' global family. You will be working in a high-growth, and fast-paced environment with legal, engineering and business professionals who are committed to excellence and successfully supporting corporate and law firm clients around the world. Our teams excel in the areas ofeDiscovery and document review, contract lifecycle management, due diligence, financial trade documentationandregulatory change management.
We can say with confidence that the hard workanddedication of our over 1800, full-time professionals is unmatched by anyone else in the industry. Our teams love what they do and we're delighted that our clientsseem to like it too. We honoured to be an industry-recognized leader, continuously winning prestigious awards year after year.
Visit us online at www.legalsolutions.com/lms
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top