For over ten years the Pangea3 team at Thomson Reuters has been the global leader in legal process outsourcing services, allowing corporations and law firms to save valuable time and money on resource-intensive tasks. That leadership continues with a new vision for a new era. Thomson Reuters Legal Managed Services now delivers Pangea3 expertise, with a best practices approach to leveraging the right combination of advanced technology, legal expertise and sophisticated processes.
This is an exciting time to join the Thomson Reuters' global family. You will be working in a high-growth, and fast-paced environment with legal, engineering and business professionals who are committed to excellence and successfully supporting corporate and law firm clients around the world. Our teams excel in the areas of eDiscovery and document review, contract lifecycle management, due diligence, financial trade documentation and regulatory change management.
We can say with confidence that the hard work and dedication of our over 1800, full-time professionals is unmatched by anyone else in the industry. Our teams love what they do and we're delighted that our clients seem to like it too. We honored to be an industry-recognized leader, continuously winning prestigious awards year after year.
Visit us online at www.legalsolutions.com/lms
This is a position in the Litigation Solutions team with the following responsibilities:
- General knowledge of e-discovery platforms, including managing assignments, workflow (including the ability to suggest changes to workflow). Individuals who are equally proficient in a greater number of platforms should be rated more highly than those whose knowledge is limited to particular platforms.
- Reviews documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions
- Volume count is consistent with project/engagement average; Accuracy 95%; follows process instructions 80% of the time; on time delivery (OTD) achieved on 95% client deliverables.
- Comprehends the case and the subject matter - understands the overall purpose of the review. Reviewing documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Attending mandatory training and certification courses.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good legal knowledge
- Basic knowledge of MS word, excel, power point
- Good comprehension
- 0-2 years
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top