Legal Client Manager, Inside
TheInside Client Manager (CMI) is responsible for customer retention and increasingrevenue, usage, and market-share in his/her assigned account territory. TheInside Client Manager leverages expertise in customer relations, practiceexperience or legal knowledge, and product mastery to increase customerretention and loyalty, remove obstacles, and communicate overall value to theircustomers, all while partnering with internal partners to renew existingcontracts and create upsell opportunities.
As an Inside Client Manager youare expected to hit several key goals. These Include:
- · Hit or exceed 100% penetration ofrenewal campaigns
- · Hit or exceed your annual targets aroundbusiness reviews, sales referrals, training referrals and pre-sale demos andleverage the information gained to drive contract renewals and new salesrevenue
- · Drive retention of accounts throughadoption, value reinforcement/ROI discussions and usage within your territory.
- · Actively engage in the coaching process,partnering well with managers and individuals on your teams to share ideas andlearn from each other.
- · Accurately, and in a timely manner, logall activities and customer contacts in Salesforce.
- · Pursue individualized development toimprove performance not only in your current role, but for future careeropportunities within Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
In order to be successful inattaining these goals, a strong candidate will:
- Be Receptiveto Change. Demonstrating an opennessand willingness to change behavior in response to new learnings and situations,and be an Agile Learner. Demonstratingthe ability to rapidly learn new knowledge and acquire new skills
- Be Tenaciousand Results Oriented by displaying resiliency in the face of adversity,creating an individual plan to achieve goals and measuring progress, and alwaysacting with the end goal and business objective in mind.
- Work with a focus on Partnership by building and maintainingpositive and productive working relationships with internal and externalcustomers.
- Be Proactive.Always anticipating and preventing future problems, taking charge to bringabout needed change, and taking initiative within your scope of responsibility.
- Prioritize.Self-direct your own activities and work through goal setting, time managementand planning. Know what needs to be donefirst and act accordingly.
- Effectively negotiate. Explore allalternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support andacceptance of all customers, both internal and external.
To be considered, all candidatesmust have these qualifications:
- J.D. or equivalent legal experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, especially via telephone
- High degree of professionalism
- Customer centric focus required
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
We are the leading source ofintelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providingcustomers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a uniquesynthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technologythat provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to makebetter decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial andrisk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and mediamarkets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
As a global business, we rely on diversity ofculture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seektalented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardlessof race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity andexpression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age,marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protectedclassification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be anEqual Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-freeworkplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinatingas the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top