Legal Automation Consultant
Date Posted: April 30, 2018
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Legal Automation Consultant
To lead and support market development efforts for Thomson Reuters online business efforts and to act as a knowledge source, both internally and externally, for Thomson Reuters online Contract Express Business & Professional Services strategy. This role leverages expert relationship skills, product and document automation market knowledge and a highly professional approach to effectively manage complex relationships, while supporting the Sales Representative in capitalizing on growth opportunities within their accounts.
This position is responsible for:
- developing document or record automation and assembly solutions based on analyzing and dissecting legal documents into their components to create precise designs for automation;
- planning, designing, building, and testing automated documents using ContractExpress and other integrated TR solutions;
- supporting customers with automation troubleshooting queries;
- overseeing managed trials (such as proof of concepts) including ensuring customer and business objectives are achieved, not limited to on-boarding, coding, and user engagement/use;
- providing training to new accounts;
- providing support designing and creating automated legal templates;
- managing customer accounts, renewals, and relationships;
- growing ContractExpress sales, usage, and revenue within assigned territory/region;
- supporting the sales force through lead generation and pre-sale demonstration initiatives;
- helping develop a long term strategy and building a customer service model;
- managing post-sale education and implementation process including design and presentation of comprehensive customized curriculums;
- attending trade shows and designing presentations to position Thomson Reuters' solutions products for customer review and purchase as needed; and
- other duties as assigned.
You will be a strong team player and will possess:
- a BS or BA required; JD or other advanced degree preferred;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- the ability to handle many assignments and clients in a fast paced environment;
- service and business orientation;
- experience with Document Assembly solutions such as ContractExpress;
- experience working in a legal department or a law firm in the records area;
- the ability to travel, 25% of the time;
- the ability to grasp underlying technology concepts related to SAAS; and
- proficient in MS Office, word, excel, outlook and internet skills.
Experience with Thomson Reuters Legal Portfolio
Thomson Reuters offers an environment that is both challenging and supportive, and we are proud to have been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers from 2009 - 2018, a Best Workplace from 2006 - 2018, and a Great Place to Work for Women in 2015 and 2017. We consider work from home arrangements for people with a disability or specific accessibility needs. If requested, accommodation will be provided throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top