Legal Automation Consultant
Legal Automation Consultant
Global Growth Organisation(GGO) ASEAN and North Asia (ANA)
Thomson Reuters provides professionalswith the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trustedanswers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax andaccounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, allpowered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Global Growth Organization (GGO) works with our business units tocombine our global capabilities and to expand our local presence in countrieswhere we believe the greatest growth opportunities exist. GGO is core toThomson Reuters' overall strategy to accelerate in high growth market segments.The ASEAN & North Asia region is one of the fastest growing and mostdynamic markets, and serves as a growth engine for Thomson Reuters in the AsiaPacific region and beyond.
The Legal Automation Consultant supports the training, customer satisfaction and automation of documents on Contract Express for customers within South East Asia. This is part of a developing team responding to growing market demand across the ANA region. Contract Express is trusted by the world's leading law firms and corporations to generate standard legal documents from automated templates, reducing or eliminating the delays, costs, bottlenecks and risks inherent with legal drafting.
- Deliver presales training to support paid Trials of Contract Express and conduct demonstrations to assist sales team
- Provide advice or training to users about the application systems functionality, correct operation or constraints, and corrects user faults
- Adhere to documented processes and minimize customer downtime
- Analyse and mark up customer documents in accordance with best practice
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Contract Express including new releases
- Be able to identify and describe the benefits, features and weaknesses of competitor products as they relate to the specific customer market
- Provide support and advice to both existing customers and trial customers.
- Pro-actively develop opportunities to assist with automation of customer documentation
- Meet customer deadlines and prioritise responses
- Analyse customer problems and provide relevant solutions with appropriate
- Provide single point of contact and consistency in the exchange and processing of information around customer issues
- Review and maintain existing support materials and process documents based upon practical experiences and emerging issues
- Degree in law or legal experience desirable
- IT savvy, with familiarity and technical experience with Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of legal precedent automation an advantage
- Ability to take logical approach to problems, source and analyse information, develop solutions and provide succinct and clear advice to recipients
- Pays high attention to detail, possibly with legal editorial background
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top