Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Deliver and develop Markets and Thomson Reuters product learning solutions for the Frontline Helpdesk and Specialists teams to best-practice industry standards.
- Build and maintain partnerships and relationships with Customer Service stakeholders.
- Deliver learning solutions via face to face and virtual settings globally.
- Monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of programs and make recommendations for remedial activity where necessary; partnering with the Customer Service organization.
- Assist in needs analysis and implementation of learning projects.
- Provide learning solutions that aid in the development of knowledge, skills, behaviors and attitudes necessary for our customers to perform their job.
- Ownership and maintenance of learning courses, assets and other resources.
- Collaborate with global learning teams that may have differing priorities, working/cultural to implement best practices and provide back-up support utilizing cross functional methods whenever possible.
- Some travel may be required depending on location. Some learning sessions may have to be delivered outside normal business hours to staff working on shifts.
- University degree
- Completion of one or more Certification Modules:
- Asset Management
- Commodities and Energy
- Fixed income
- Foreign Exchange and Money Markets
- Any Product/Other Markets Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to convey answers to colleagues in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders, including senior managers.
- Ability to give targeted feedback.
- Strong problem analysis capability.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as Thomson Reuters products.
- Experience working with Thomson Reuters customers.
- Expertise in Thomson Reuters' products, applications and processes; particularly if paired with knowledge of clients' workflows
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top