Leads Gen Specialist (Contractor)
This position qualifies leads through outbound telephone calls based on leads generated through marketing analytics to gain interest in purchasing a specific product(s).
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Qualifies prioritized leads with the use of custom analytics, Client Relationship Management (CRM) data and predictive marketing data in order to upsell into existing accounts or potential customers.
- Maximizes revenue opportunities.
- Maintains contact information of prospects as well as record sales potential and next steps in the sales process.
- Briefly discusses the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the Marketing division.
- Remains up to date on industry trends.
- Provide the business analysis result to optimize Marketing event decision process.
Scope & Impact:
- Responsible for achieving set lead generation and lead qualification targets.
- Responsible in achieving a specified ratio in regards to the amount of qualified leads that result in sales.
- There will also be additional internal system and teamwork Key Performance Indicators set regarding customer satisfaction scores.
- Geographic sales scope will be global.
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Exceptional telephone and remote client contact skills that clearly articulate a 'business justification', 'what's in it for the client', obtain 'incremental gain' in order to qualify potential business opportunities.
- Ability to provide clients with the best customer experience as possible via best practice and 'client first' interactions.
- Ability to make a large number of calls to prospective clients per day and even with constant rejection, have the persistence and positive attitude to continue to in these efforts every day.
Bachelor degree is required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top