Do you thrive on being on the cutting edge of change and acting as an ambassador?
Do you have an entrepreneurial side that loves to quickly test, iterate and learn? Do you love helping leaders and their teams achieve their full potential?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a once in a lifetime opportunity for you! Thomson Reuters is looking for top talent to help bring our mantra to life - Think Big. Keep it Simple. Move Fast. This is a very exciting time for you to join us in sinking our teeth into the work that matters most, and work in dynamic, new ways to fuel growth.
The Business Agility Leadership Coach partners with senior leadership teams to improve the effectiveness of their organizations in driving business impact . This position will serve as a change agent, by being a trusted advisor to the senior leader team in all things connected to our agile evolution. You will need to be a master of role modeling behaviors and mindsets associated with being agile. You will seek opportunities for continuous improvements and influence change at all organizational levels across TR. Like a sales rep winning a big sales deal, you celebrate winning by shaping a new mindset of a business leader who will work in a new way and never look back!
- You will inspire leaders to approach their leadership style different then what has worked for them in the past shifting from command and control to servant leadership.
- You will mold a new type of leader who embraces challenges and is on a course for constant learning and raising the bar for greatness.
- You will be responsible for coaching and advising senior leaders to improve their leadership operating models, workflows, and team interaction points to help them to operate more effectively
- You will help senior leaders understand the benefits of having a customer in the room and co-creating solutions with them not for them and leverage design thinking approach to test- learn and adapt to drive impact.
- You will coach senior leaders the power of removing organizational constraints that slow their progress and use agility principals to accelerate outcomes.
- You will coach, mentor and conduct training for executive leadership teams about leading in a modern organization, dedication, focus and maximizing their team's collective capabilities
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You are a Rockstar at promoting self-organization, team spirit and continuous improvement within the business.
- Be a respected leadership advisor with deep commercial acumen who can quickly build strong, trust-based relationships with senior leaders
- Be an empathetic coaching expert as well as a strong collaborator, great teammate, and individual contributor.
- Be a courageous catalyst for change across the company.
- Have an impact mindset, with a bias towards proactively solving problems and removing impediments
- Deep understanding of business levers and ability to tap into them to enable growth in a disruptive environment
- Be savvy, adept and courageous in a complex structure involving corporate level relationships, multi-division / business unit involvement and matrix reporting.
- Can think both strategically and tactically with strong emotional intelligence, excellent social skills and ability to act judiciously and empathetically.
- Bachelor's Degree required, 15+ years of experience in any leadership consulting or business transformation roles
- Expertise in understanding executive leadership coaching methodologies and contextualizing to unique situations
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top