Lead Talent Acquisition Partner
As a Lead Talent Acquisition Partner at Thomson Reuters, you will play a role in shaping and leading the hiring for world's leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our technology drives global markets and helps professionals around the world make decisions that matter. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years.
Whether solving for today's challenges or tomorrow's aspirations, you will work with the industry's brightest thinkers on diverse projects, creating next-generation solutions that deliver powerful results.
As the world's leading provider of intelligent information, we want your unique perspective to create the solutions that advance our business—and your career.
Bring your passion for innovation and together we'll make a difference.
What makes you a dream candidate?
Strategic Recruiting & Direct Sourcing
- Manage recruitment lifecycle of senior executive hires from initial intake calls, market mapping, interviews and offers.
- Consultative through relationship building, recruitment leadership and skilled in attracting and hiring for executive roles, both internally and externally.
- Tracking and reporting of pipeline and hiring activity
- Leverage best-practices to streamline and enhance the overall candidate & hiring manager experience
Diversity & Candidate Engagement
- Drive diversity and veteran hiring through partnerships and provide education to hiring manager to ensure diverse candidate slate
- Align with business units to identify diversity hiring objectives and develop and implement creative and effective diversity sourcing strategies to build out a pipeline of diverse candidates.
- Monitor metrics to measure and report diversity hires across organization
- Leverage social media , Business Resource Group partnerships and online recruiting resources to identify a diverse pool of qualified talent
Program Management & Events
- Plan and implement strategic projects and programs such as D&I, recruiting events, campus hiring and summer intern programs
- Establish project plans and strategic planning templates to achieve the desired business outcomes while effectively adapting to changing priorities with flexibility & creativity
- Responsible for planning and facilitating diversity hiring & recruiting events at core schools and coordination of onsite interview days and hiring events
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7 years recruitment experience with an emphasis on executive hiring
- Experience managing successful project planning & delivery
- Experience designing and leading diversity recruitment programs
- Experience working with senior executive and manage senior-level relationships
- 5 years direct sourcing experience with complex compensation negotiations
- Experience with employment laws, OFCCP regulations, and background screening laws.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top