Lead Software Engineer, Identity Management
The Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) group seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid technical credentials with a high degree of business acumen for the position of Lead Software Engineer, Identity Management.
In this role you will work on the transformation of our internal identity access management ecosystem. You will develop solutions that will enable the rollout of a new Single Sign-On solution that is easily consumable by development teams across the company globally. You will also be responsible for building automation throughout our IAM ecosystem and instilling modern software engineering and deployment techniques across the ecosystem to ensure our services are highly available and cloud friendly.
- Lead the creation and execution of an automation and development roadmap across the identity management ecosystem
- Contribute to the development of our new Single Sign-On platform, delivering a self-service offering tailored for ease of use by development teams
- Own the design and development of applications and integrations
- Act as an advisor and mentor across the identity management team to drive the adoption of modern software engineering, deployment, and monitoring technologies
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' experience in programming languages such as Python, Go, or Java
- Experience with REST/web services development
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: access certification, provisioning/deprovisioning, application On-boarding, single sign-on, identity federation, privileged access management
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline technologies (e.g. Jenkins, CodePipeline)
- Experience with configuration management technologies (e.g. Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good personal communication skills are vital
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred
- Experience with developing on AWS or other IaaS cloud providers
- Experience working in an Agile software development team
- Ability to work independently where needed, and ability to take direction where needed
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top