Lead Project Analyst
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Senior Project Analyst will join the Thomson Reuters Digital, Employee and Partner (DEP) Technology Organization and will be responsible for the oversight of day to day requests for information and resources from key managed services providers. They will work with the team on reporting, process and procedure management; analysis of project performance, and demand.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Collect and compile reports including verification of completeness & quality
-Develop and Manage processes for the DEP Organization as it relates to Employee Experience work
- Intake, RACIs, Service Provider engagement, Lifecycle Management
- Train and mentor DEP staff on use of tools & processes
- Manage project creation, management and completeness activities with the managed services provider as needed
- Create documentation as needed to support the team
- Aid in the maintenance of DEP Delivery SharePoint/SNOW sites
- Provide input into DEP Delivery Improvements
Thomson Reuters (TR) and Service Provider (SP) Primary Role Interfaces
- TR and SP Service Delivery Managers
- DEP Service Owners
- DEP Delivery Managers
- DEP Service Management Leaders
- DEP Governance Business Services Leads
- 4+ years Project Analysis, Project Management or Project Coordinator experience required
- Working knowledge of project delivery process
- Experience assessing quality of project delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence and motivate others to deliver
- Strong organizational skills
- Expertise with Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint & Excel Macros required
- Good understanding of numerical and qualitative analysis methods
- Experience working in global virtual teams
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing internal and external business relationships
- Solid knowledge of TR business functions and operations
- ITIL certification and experience using the ITIL framework for IT services preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top