Lead Management Systems Engineer
- Provide 2nd Level support to management systems infrastructures (e.g. event and log monitoring, software packaging, system monitoring) for production, pre-production and development infrastructure groups.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for number of IBM Tivoli applications, ICO, Service Now and Network Monitoring tools such as Sevone, HPNA
- Provide training and mentoring on core Tivoli applications to other team members
- Provide service delivery to enhance existing and new capability of management systems infrastructures by implementing software release, fixes and patching based on new design specifications.
- Work with global and local expert groups by escalation to provide intermediate to advanced level of consultancy and solutions to internal users.
- Report daily infrastructure health check and provide immediate troubleshooting/escalation if required.
- Required to work outside normal working hours depend on the urgency of incident and schedule tasks (provide 24x7 support).
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or any IT related fields.
- At least 5 years experience with Management Systems, Windows Server, and Solaris (Unix) environment.
- Experience with incident management, escalation, incident severities, and change management process.
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring to a team members
- Familiarity with IBM Management Systems Software e.g. Tivoli, Netcool Suite, Open Automation, ICO , Integrations and knowledge on SNOW, Database Systems (Oracle/MSSQL), Cloud, McAfee EPO/Vormetric DSM and scripting programming languages would be advantage.
- Good command in English.
- Demonstrate team player and interpersonal skills.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top