Lead Identity Engineer - Privileged Access Management
The Information Security team seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid technical credentials with a high degree of business acumen for the position of Lead Identity Engineer - Privileged Access Management within our Identity and Access Management team. In this role, you will engineer PAM solutions in collaboration with executive leadership, technology peers and business partners to solve some of our greatest challenges.
Developing an advanced PAM capability has been defined as a strategic direction for Thomson Reuters and a cornerstone of our security posture. You will be challenged to set a vision for PAM while building partnerships across the company to evolve our capability. You will deliver solutions across servers, applications, data centers and cloud environments.
- Drive the development of new/existing PAM solutions to meet security and business requirements.
- Advocate for holistic approaches to our security posture to protect the company.
- Lead development of new solutions to solve a diverse range of PAM use cases.
- Develop standards and approaches to enable seamless and secure integration of PAM solutions.
- Partner with IAM, security, and BU stakeholders to ensure a holistic technical approach across technologies.
- Provide expertise on new technology and ensure effective integration with other pieces of the technical infrastructure.
- Ensure the engineering team develops mature capability to enable operational objectives and challenges.
- Champion PAM capability and integration with core security capability like IDM, AD, VDS, MFA, SIEM, and incident response toolsets.
- Proven track record of engineering PAM solutions in a large global enterprise.
- Deep understanding of PAM capability from vendors such as CyberArk, Thycotic, or CA Xceedium.
- Advanced knowledge of automation technologies and track record of developing innovative solutions.
- 3+ years' experience in architecting, engineering, or implementing PAM solutions.
- 3+ years technical experience integrating, developing, and automating security systems.
- 3+ years experience with server technology capability and products.
- 3+ years experience with security related technologies. (IAM would be a bonus)
- 5+ years IT or IT Security experience
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management concepts and capability across Authentication, Authorization, and Governance.
- Familiarity with Cloud technology and an understanding of the impact of dynamic computing on the Identity domain.
- Familiarity with Cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, & Google.
- Prior experience with SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, Unix, Microsoft AD, and MFA desired
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top