Lead Identity Engineer - Directory Services
The Information Security team seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid technical credentials with a high degree of business insight for the position of Lead Identity Engineer - Directory Services within our Identity and Access Management team. The IAM team at TR is completely transforming the entire identity landscape as a cornerstone of our security posture. In this role, you will architect and engineer secure and scalable directory services capability and authorization technologies. You will be responsible for driving the development of modern directory services capability across Active Directory, Azure AD, and our enterprise directory (SSO).
• Drive the development of new Active Directory and enterprise directory (SSO) capability to meet security and business requirements across the enterprise.
• Engineer new directory capability to meet evolving enterprise and cloud requirements.
• Implement automation and advanced monitoring to simplify our directory services capability.
• Design a migration path for AD consolidation and modernization.
• Challenge legacy AD architecture with a focus on a off-net/cloud first approach to identity.
• Develop standards and approaches to enable seamless integration with directory services
• Partner with IAM, security, and BU stakeholders to ensure a holistic technical approach across technologies.
• Act as a technical owner on initiatives involving directory services
• Champion directory capability and integration with core security capability like IDM, VDS, MFA, SSO, Sailpoint, SIEM, and incident response toolsets.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• 10+ years IT or IT Security experience including the following:
o 5+ year's experience in architecting, engineering, and implementing directory solutions
o 3+ year's experience with Active Directory consolidation/migration
o 5+ years experience with server technology capability and products.
o 3+ years developing automation and scripts
• Clear track record of modernizing directory solutions at a global company.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Prior experience with SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, Unix, Microsoft AD, and MFA desired
• Familiarity with the Quest toolsets
• Strong experience with PowerShell
• Familiarity with Cloud technology and an understanding of the impact of dynamic computing on the Identity domain.
• Familiarity with Cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, & Google.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Richmond-Virginia-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top