Lead Generation Executive / Prospector
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
To support direct sales team through generation and qualification of leads. This role requires working closely with the sales team to meet and exceed targets and objectives.
- Create new opportunities for sales team and/or account managers by creating and filtering new target lists.
- Drive demand in specific territories through focused telephone campaigns.
- Cultivate leads by assessing the unique opportunities and laying out the value proposition for customers.
- Conduct a needs analysis to meet the end users requirements.
- Ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account or territory assignments based on your understanding of your sales opportunities.
- Understand all products and work closely with sales person.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction within the accounts.
- Maintain a positive, professional 'total customer service' attitude.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales meeting and demonstrations for the sales team.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a successful telesales/inside sales role is mandatory.
- Good communication skills in English are essential, in both written and oral form.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-national environment.
- Requires someone who is adaptable, and has the ability to use their initiative and problem-solving skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top