Lead Consultant - Business Analysis
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Project Setup, Installation, Configuration and Implementation of ONESOURCE Software including Requirements, Design, Software Configuration, Integrations, Testing and Production Go-Live.
- Gather business, process, data and integration requirements between ONESOURCE Products and ERP Systems (SAP, ORACLE, Web Services)
- Perform process (Trade, Indirect Tax, FATCA) and analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, functional requirements and data element requirements necessary to configure the solution.
- Troubleshoot software and implementation issues, provide workaround and functional implementation guidance.
- Support customers in preparing and documenting operations use cases and testing scenarios
- Identifies and proactively drives high quality project activities, deliverables related to project scope.
- Proven experience (4~6 years) in enterprise software system installations, configuration, implementations, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies.
- Project management experience & capabilities (at least 2~3 years as the lead consultants or PM)
- Proven experience (4-6years) in software implementation projects involving Customs & Trade, Indirect Tax, ERP systems, Supply Chain Management or Logistics such as SAP or ORACLE.
- Experience working for consulting or professional services organizations ie. Systems Integrators, "Big-4" specializing in the areas of trade management, supply chain management, transportation management and/or tax technology.
- Candidate is required to have Bachelor Degree, BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting & Finance or equivalent.
- Independently coaches, mentors, and motivates project teams to influence a positive, accountable, and collaborative approach
- Effectively communicates project expectations to all team members and stakeholders including business representatives, partners, customers, and consultants
- Flexibility to travel 35 – 50% to customer locations
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top