Lead Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you are an expert on specificimplementation of the GoldTier product called Org ID. You often serve as themain point of contact for our clients (an internal group of various businessunit owners and business analysts), guiding them in designing and implementingsolutions to complex business objectives. Using Agile methodology, we areconstantly growing the product offering, and improving the capabilities of thecore platform. You have knowledge of the full software development life-cycle,but focused more on requirement gathering, design, and support.
This role is a people management role, in which you will berequired to both line manage resources and mentor other business analysts. Itis ideal for someone who has had past technical analysis-driven positions -- asolid technical background paired with a desire to dive deep into product asksand ability to distill detailed requirements is key.
- Analyzing complex business objectives and requirements to design and implement solutions using tried and true best practices
- Documenting solutions in a logical format that is easy to understand by both technical and non-technical individuals
- Testing new features, configuration changes, data-manipulation scripts, and reporting capabilities
- Providing extraordinary post-implementation support (including troubleshooting, maintenance and training)
- Experience leading a team responsible for distilling requirements
- Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology background
- Project management skills, including successful management of risks, issues, and their related mitigations
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel requirements vary by client and project but typically less than 10%
Nice to have
- Relational databases and SQL
- Object Oriented Programming
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top