Lead Business Analyst
The Lead Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the design, development and testing of ONESOURCE Tax Provision. This involves the collection, analysis, and synthesis of requirements, ensuring that the needs of the client\stakeholder are met. This professional will also undertake a combination of technical implementation and testing tasks.
- Elicits and documents client business requirements
- Develops and improves business processes within the technology and business organizations, understanding client requirements, specifying and analyzing these to a sufficient level of detail to ensure clarity of definition.
- Generates innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Prepares and conducts presentations for various stakeholders
- Trains and supports internal stakeholders in the products and solutions coming from our team
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or computer science
- Solid mathematical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Prior use of tax compliance software. Prior experience in tax software development is a plus
- Prior experience with corporate tax provision work is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understands the effects of technology used within Development, and the impact on the client.
- Experience in Agile software development practices is a plus
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top