Lead Analyst - FP&A , F&R
"This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
FP&A and Internal Management Reporting' provides financial excellence and business partnership in the administration of financial reporting and financial processes supporting all of Thomson Reuters Business Units and Business Operations Services functions. We drive business partnership and standardization across the groups by utilizing appropriate tools and ensure proper transfer of knowledge to increase effectiveness and efficiency. In addition, we identify opportunities to enhance and drive informational analysis and reporting in support of strategies.
- Chartered Accountant with 0-2 years of experience
- Good communicator
- Careful planning to achieve accurate and timely results
- Eye for Details
- Ability to work with Global teams.
- Self motivated / Result oriented
- Good knowledge of Finance and Accounting .
- Good Knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of SAP/ COGNOS if possible .
- Provide fast, actionable & accurate analysis
- Planning / Forecasting
- Sales / Revenue / Expenses analysis and understanding trend
- Supporting Global BU and Finance leads with planning / Forecasting monthly close.
- Interacting with Global Business and Finance leaders
- Work on various analysis on Expenses , Revenue . Prepare management decks .
- Help out Finance managers with analysis around customer profile and Sales analytics
- Work with local & global counterparts to create and provide tools/reports & analysis that effectively address the information requirements for finance and business unit as a whole
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top