Lead Analyst, EDD
- A Lead Research Analyst is responsible to utilize existing experience and strong research fundamentals to produce good quality reports and supporting the research team
- To retain the same responsibilities as an analyst and strengthen the skill sets
- To proactively seek new or alternative sources for research purpose
- Able to provide solution on issues faced during research
- Ability to handle high complexity and urgent cases involving extensive research scope and/or specific client requirements with not less than 90% in overall quality score in report.
- Assists in training, guiding or even mentoring new hires in research work
- To provide support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Performs proactively by suggesting or implementing ideas that would maximize work efficiency
- Ability to handle client queries and operational issues independently.
Scope and Impact
- Accountable for producing enhanced due diligence report of excellent quality that meets client's requirement and deadline, as well as constantly engaged in process improvement and maximizing knowledge sharing
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
- Strong research fundamentals and knowledge
- Strong English comprehension and writing skills
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues
- Paying attention to detail and delivering results on time
- Processing qualitative data and solving problems
- Efficient management in time and multiple tasks
- Effective communication skills
- Experience of working in Microsoft applications at intermediate to advanced level
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
Relationships: Internal / External
- Works closely with report/case stakeholders such as research supervisor, supporting team members, external vendor as well as case managers, to ensure the completion of the report that meets the client's requirements
- Works with immediate team members as well as with other team members across the EDD organization (from various offices)
Certifications / Education
Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Journalism or equivalent
At least 1.5 to 2 years of working experience in a related field.
- Research capability
- Understanding client requirements effectively
- Positive attitude
- Effective communication
- Adaptable to constant requirement changes
- Driving results and delivering positive performance
- Thinks and acts strategically
Key Performance Indicators
- Productivity: Achieve the individual productivity target
- Quality: Zero rejection rate from Case Manager
- Timeliness: On-time submission of reports
- Leadership: Ability to provide assistance to Research Supervisor
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Pulau Pinang-Pulau Pinang (Penang)-Malaysia
Back to top