Key Account Manager (Novos Negócios) Corporate
- São Paulo, Brazil
Considering the moment of transformation and growth of Thomson Reuters, we created this vacancy in order to identify potential market talents for future absorption in our team.
A quota carrying role focused on customer relationships with named accounts. Orchestrates sales and may include renewals. Ensures customer satisfaction.
• This position typically manages a set of named accounts (versus a geographic territory) and is responsible for and growing revenue and maximizing customer satisfaction.
• Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
• Develops and executes account strategy collaborating with account team and/or other business units to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
SCOPE & IMPACT
• Leads routine projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
• Provides input to department objectives and goals of a sub-Business Unit or function.
• Advises middle management on functional matters, or on interpretation of policies and practices.
• May train or mentor professional colleagues.
• Makes recommendations that may shape operational strategy.
• Determines the nature of complex or undefined problems; independently identifies the best solution from many alternatives.
• Escalates higher risk or more unique problems.
• Decisions require interpretive thinking and some judgment in developing solutions.
• Degree education is required and Undergraduation is desirable
• Advanced English level is required
• Previous experience as Sales Account is required
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
São Paulo-São Paulo-Brazil
Back to top