Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Your Impact at FindLaw,part of Thomson Reuters
The Key Account Managerwill play a critical role in developing and maintaining ongoing clientrelationships of our High Value Accounts. This will be done in closepartnership with field consultants, and working cross functionally with allareas of FindLaw and across other Thomson Reuters departments that support ourbusiness.
- Review and refine customer goals and strategy
- Ensure client retention and satisfaction with a select portfolioof accounts throughout the life of the client relationship
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all mattersspecific to your client base
- Proactively identify problem areas, trends and opportunities andrecommend plan of action to key client stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationshipsthrough in office meetings and calls
- Maintain regular contact with client to insure we are on trackwith goals and strategy
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutionsaccording to the customers needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities within portfolio of clients andcollaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Manage customer inquiries through resolution by working closelywith other key functions establishing regular customer communication throughout
- Offer ideas to increase the effectiveness of the firm's marketingstrategy
- Provide account analytics and insight and if needed recommend aplan of action for resolution
- Communicate clearly status updates to key customer stakeholdersfor all projects in process
- Ensure that all client communications are noted properly in CRMsystem
- Report out to FindLaw leadership on the condition of the customerrelations
- Act as primary point of contact with high severity requests orissue escalations
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Retain assigned client base and revenue including renewals
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Minimum of 4 years account management, sales and/or digitalmarketing experience
- 1 to 2 years experience creating and executing Digital Marketingstrategies
- Proven track record of building customer relationships andretention
- Ability to be self-motivated, resilient, maintain a positiveattitude, and a team player
- Experience with face to face customer meetings
- Understanding of Web design/development concepts & processes
- Understanding of internet and law firm marketing conceptspreferred
- Excellent listening and negotiating skills
- Excellent analytical, written & verbal communication
- Experienced in conflict resolution
- Proven ability to work under pressure on multiple projectssimultaneously and independently, and meet deadlines
- Proven project management background and ability
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent customer service skills and practical processknowledge
- Four- year degree required
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with theintelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting,and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by theworld's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top