We are currently seeking a Key Account Manager to manage and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company´s strategic objectives.
- Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and the customer relationship (may include new sales and revenue quota attainment).
- Assists in cultivating customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Coordinates implementation of Thomson Reuters strategy on the account level.
- Identifies new opportunities, lead sells 'core' desktop products.
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, gives feedback to marketing.
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service, attends to customer issues promptly.
- Attends to customer issues promptly.
- Owns account management within the appropriate sales tool.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
- Previous account management experience
- 3 to 7 years previous direct sales experience (proven track record of quota attainment throughout sales career)
- 5 plus years' relevant industry experience
- Success managing strategic clients or accounts and dynamic account portfolios
Qualification / Education
- Bachelor´s degree required
Key competencies and skills
- Strategic and solutions focused.
- Ability to develop and execute an account plan.
- Strong understanding of customer and their business models and workflows.
- Proven ability and desire to aggressively pursue new business.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Excellent relationship building capability.
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening skills with an ability to uncover needs and identify opportunities.
- Problem solving and decision making ability --ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Strong verbal communication, networking and relationship building skills
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top