IT Account MAnager
- Mexico City, Mexico
What are the primary responsibilities and accountabilities of this role?
• This position typically manages a set of named accounts (versus a geographic territory) and is responsible for and growing revenue and maximizing customer satisfaction.
• Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
• Develops and executes account strategy collaborating with account team and/or other business units to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
SCOPE & IMPACT
Size, nature and complexity of work. Budgetary accountability. Degree of influence.
• May lead and be accountable for straight-forward projects and associated teams.
• Provides input to the objectives and goals of the department.
• Responsible for managing own time and responsibilities.
• Participates in complex projects that affect a Business Unit or regional area.
• May train or mentor colleagues.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
Level of knowledge and application of skills.
• Mid-level professional with knowledge in a technical IT discipline or specialization.
• Position for a developing professional building experience in their specialist function.
• Good understanding of roles of relevant functional groups in own area.
• Suggests process improvement following investigative, analytic or diagnostic services.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top