International Tax Accountant
The Business Analyst/International Tax Accountant is responsible for the design, development and testing of assigned projects in the ONESOURCE Income Tax International product. This involves the collection, analysis, and prioritization of requirements from product management, support, customers and other sources, writing functional specifications and detailed design definitions to implement calculations and other software features, and testing the projects. This professional is also responsible for the review of the documentation content related to assigned projects and acts as liaison with programming, testing and documentation groups.
- Work independently to solve tax software problems and to learn the business/customer requirements.
- Generate and approve innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Create well written requirements, functional, and design documents
- Prepare and conduct presentations for various stakeholders
- Train and support internal stakeholders in the products and solutions coming from our team
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and 7+ years of accounting, business analysis and/or development experience
- Work history should include experience with a consolidated federal return, look through for intercompany transactions, dividend distributions, Subpart F tests and limitations, previously taxed income, allocation and apportionment of deductions under Section 861, deemed paid tax credits, and preparation of forms 5471 and 8858.
- Experience in a corporate tax department, foreign partnerships and preparing form 1118 a plus.
- Solid mathematical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle and/or Agile software development practices a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top