Internal Communication Specialist
The Enterprise Technology & Operations (ET&O) Communications team has an opening for a Communications Specialist in Beijing. The ET&O team is responsible for creating internal messaging through a broad range of channels, to help facilitate culture change, inspire and educate employees, and drive engagement and business results for the Enterprise Technology & Operations function.
As Communications Specialist you will directly report to the Internal Communications Manager. You will be responsible for executing on internal and external communications strategies and corporate social responsibility to meet business objectives for the Beijing Operations Center, ensuring alignment to global communications strategies.
- Ensure alignment with and understanding of enterprise/business/initiative goals and objectives to execute best-in-class external and internal communications messaging to support business success
- Drive the internal communication cascade of business objectives, strategies, and activities from corporate and across business groups to employees
- Manage all site-wide communications and support marketing and branding of site-wide events
- Lead all communication initiatives and events through multimedia channels
- Provide counsel to communications stakeholders and partners
- Support the communications requirements of the senior site officer
- Work closely with counterparts across internal, external communications and social media to ensure consistent and appropriate messaging
- Continuously refine and strengthen existing communications in line with global communications strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 or more years progressively increased communications experience with internal/external company communications
- Ability to build relationships as a trusted advisor with leaders/managers
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to build network of sources and thrive in a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent follow through
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinating and managing multiple projects and deliverables at a time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic graphic design or HTML experience would be advantageous
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top