Intern - Global Trade Content (IP)
Integration Point delivers a comprehensive suite of global trade management products encompassing all industries, geographies, and trade programs, enabling companies to achieve global compliance while maximizing supply chain savings.
If you think you display the following attributes, then you could be a part of the Integration Point Team!
- Analyze data to support global trade operations
- Monitoring official links for the different regions in order to find updates, new agreements, or entry in force dates
- Do the FTA Newsletter based in all the important news that they found during the monitoring process
- Work with the Correlation Process of NALADISAS for the most part of ALADI countries
- Excelente English
- Exceptional attitude towards customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently when required with minimal supervision, while at the same time fully participating in the team environment
- Capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to make well thought out logical decisions
- GPA of 8.3 or above required
Integration Point offers competitive salary, medical benefits, paid time off and paid holidays for all full-time employees. If you are looking for a global company that provides an environment for personal and professional growth, then Integration Point is for you.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top