Integration Consultant - Global Trade Management
Thomson Reuters is currently seeking a self motivated Integration Consultant to join our ONESOURCE Global Trade Professional Services team. The consultant is responsible for implementing and delivering our software implementation projects, working closely with other project team members, project managers and partner consulting teams. The consultant specializes in the setup, configuration and implementation of our ONESOURCE Global Trade software and integrations to customer's ERP systems, Billing or E-Commerce systems. During a project implementation, the consultant will have responsibility of delivering the project thru the major phases including Requirements, Design, Software Configuration, Integrations, Testing and Production Go-Live.
- Project Setup, Installation, Configuration and Implementation of ONESOURCE Global Trade Software including Requirements, Design, Software Configuration, Integrations, Testing and Production Go-Live.
- Gather business, process, data and integration requirements between ONESOURCE Global Trade and ERP Systems (SAP, ORACLE, Web Services)
- Perform process (Trade, OTC, PTP) and integration technical workshops with clients to define data element and technical integration specifications necessary to integrate the solution.
- Troubleshoot software and implementation issues, provide workaround and implementation, integration solutions to resolve.
- Support customers in preparing and performing System Integration Tests (SIT) based on trade operations (Imports, Exports, Localization) use cases and testing scenarios.
- Identify and proactively drive high quality project activities, deliverables related to project scope.
- Proven experience (2-4 years) in enterprise software system installations, configuration, implementations, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies.
- Proven technical integration experience (2-4 years) in software implementation projects involving Customs & Trade, ERP systems, Supply Chain Management and Logistics such as SAP or ORACLE. Preferable SAP with ABAP knowledge.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
- SAP, ORACLE, Netsuite or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems
- Experience working for consulting or professional services organizations ie. Systems Integrators, "Big-4" specializing in the areas of trade management, supply chain management, transportation management and/or tax technology.
- Proven experience and understanding of business processes including Trade Operations (Imports, Exports), Order-To-Cash (OTC), Procure-To-Pay (PTP).
- Candidate is required to have Bachelor Degree, BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting & Finance or equivalent.
- Independently coaches, mentors, and motivates project teams to influence a positive, accountable, and collaborative approach
- Effectively communicates project expectations to all team members and stakeholders including business representatives, partners, customers, and consultants
- Flexibility to travel 35 – 50% to customer locations.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top