Integrated Technology Solution Specialist (Remote)
As a member of the Thomson Reuters Fraud Prevention & Investigations (FP&I) organization, the Integrated Solutions Technology Specialist is a public records data and technology expert, who works in a pre- and post-sales context to support the sales and effective implementation of customized, integrated public records data solutions for Thomson Reuters' customers and partners. The primary goal of this role is to provide appropriate technical support to assist customer and partners to integrate our public records data into their systems and workflows. This role requires practical corporate/government application, as well as a base for a strong technical, sales support mindset. This role works closely with key members of the Thomson Reuters organization, including management, sales and marketing staff, and product teams, within the overall Thomson Reuters strategic plan to ensure the effective sale and support of integrated public records solutions for our corporate and government customers/partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of public records and open source data
- Demonstrated competencies with core technologies such as XML and XML Schema, web services (ReSTful and SOAP), and object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java
- Proficiency with data structures such as delimited text file and RDBMS/SQL
- Solid understanding of data communications protocols/technologies including HTTP
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools like Microsoft Excel and data transformation tools
- Experience with pre-sales presentations/demos, as well as post-sales project work
- Ability to conceptualize, articulate and support the build of technical solutions involving public records data
- Ability to identify internal and external resources needed in order to create customized solutions
- Experience in having primary responsibility for external customers and partners, as the primary technical point of contact in support of integrated solutions they are building
- Proven ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization, from senior management to technical and non-technical personnel
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products, services or content a plus
- Work closely with manager and teammates, Sales Reps, Client Managers and Product Specialists to design, implement and support customer specific technology solutions to help make our customers more efficient while aligning with Thomson Reuters sales objectives
- Assist with the collection of requirements to understand unique client mission and provide a custom solution to integrate public records content into customer/partner systems and workflows.
- Provide primary technical/data consultancy and support for customer/partner-specific solutions across many different accounts. Ability to multitask is key.
- Design and implement customized batch workflow solutions for customers that access Thomson Reuters public records data.
- Provide strategic input to leadership, Technology and Product Development groups using technical expertise and knowledge of customer needs.
- Assist with compliance management of customer/partner solutions from pricing, technical and legal perspectives.
- Four-year college degree in a technology field (Computer Science preferred)
- Desire Thomson Reuters experience or equivalent like-industry experience with public records and open source data (field experience preferred)
- Experience with implementing and supporting related technical solutions for multiple government and commercial clients simultaneously.
- Previous externally-facing technical sales support experience
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, previous presentation experience required
- Experience with XML, web services and network communication protocols required
- At least 3 years of experience with object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java
- Previous consulting and/or project management experience desired
- Able to independently multitask on multiple assigned customer projects
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Culver City-California-United States of America;Dallas-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top