Inside Sales Specialist
Your Impact at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters
In this role, you will be instrumental in driving sales and revenue across the country. You will leverage your strong consultative selling skills in collaboration with internal stakeholders to clearly articulate and show value to clients. Target annual earnings is $100,000.
- Prospect and close new business through outbound calling.
- Present and articulate complex product features, benefits and overall solutions.
- Consistently meet / exceed sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Develop a virtual presence via phone and web-based communications.
- Organize and manage multi-stage process pipeline in SalesForce.com.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Experience in consultative selling environment or proven record of successful sales performance
- Experience with web directory services, web advertising or Internet marketing a plus
- Ability to develop leads independently, with heavy prospecting success
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, sales or related field preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top