Inside Sales - Hong Kong
Thomson Reuters provides professionalswith the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trustedanswers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax andaccounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, allpowered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Global Growth Organization (GGO) works with our business units tocombine our global capabilities and to expand our local presence in countrieswhere we believe the greatest growth opportunities exist. GGO is core toThomson Reuters' overall strategy to accelerate in high growth market segments.The ASEAN & North Asia region is one of the fastest growing and mostdynamic markets, and serves as a growth engine for Thomson Reuters in the AsiaPacific region and beyond.
- Manages and grows revenue and market share across all TR Business Units in designated accounts by maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Operates remotely and develops strong relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth and retention in designated accounts.
- Collaborates with specialists to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
- Manages relationships with Associations to drive targeted sales including sales through websites and events.
- Maintain deep knowledge of the designated accounts and the clients' workflow and challenges.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, including closing deals within designated accounts.
- Act as point of contact for the client and orchestrates the entire relationship within designated accounts.
- Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and performance.
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and identifies new business opportunities and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy, identify additional opportunities and promote accurate forecasting.
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing teams to identify relevant professional associations and manages relationship to expand sales through this channel.
- Experience in similar roles of at least 5 years
- Proven account management experience in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to develop and execute an account plan
- Good understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top