Inside Sales Consultant
About the role
This position manages and grows revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives. Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth. Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions.
This is a critical role for a talented Business Development Specialist to drive revenue growth through cross-selling our core tax products including the next step in the evolution of tax and accounting software, Onvio and cutting edge software solutions like Cleardocs, Soft Assist and Checkpoint. You will be managing a portfolio of around 300 firms and play a key role in building relationships to nurture the accounts and strategically increase retention and revenue growth through cross-sell up-sell and assist in new client acquisition.
As a strong relationship builder you will be responsible for the relationship between customers and Thomson Reuters Tax Professionals business with a focus on retaining existing assigned accounts and the existing subscription business, acting as a customer's advocate internally and Thomson Reuters ambassador within client's firms. This will see you:
- Assigned your own portfolio to help you generate new sales and retain existing subscriptions business.
- Actively seeking the acquisition of new clients.
- Creating and maintaining accurate contact and activity records in salesforce.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Sales, ideally with tertiary qualifications in accounting, business or related discipline are welcomed, but all graduates will be considered.
- Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding targets in a telephone based sales
- A 'hunter' mentality
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to demonstrate a track record in Stakeholder Engagement.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and ability to demonstrate consultative sales skills - Customer centric approach
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities to cross sell solutions.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top